Two New Favourite Lip Products


Top-Bottom: Maybelline colour whisper, Rimmel show off lip lacquer (not too sure why my arm looks so pink..)

Hi all! Today I have two lip products which I’ve been in love with recently and so I wanted to share it with you all. The first is the Rimmel Show Off lip lacquer in Comet and the second is the Maybelline Colour Whisper in Coral Ambition. I picked up both these lip products at the same time quite a while ago but I have fallen head over heels in love with them.

My first impression of the Rimmel Show off lip lacquer when I swatched it was that the pigmentation was amazing. The shade I like is called Comet and it is honestly so so pretty - the perfect nude I think. There tends to be the issue that lighter nude shades seem to be always lighter than my skin tone which wash my lips out and makes them look like they belong to a dead zombie but this colour is slightly darker than my lips with a subtle pinky-reddy hint to it (when you swatch it it looks pretty dark but on your lips its much more nude). It’s seriously such a good everyday colour and I so recommend to check these out if you haven’t already.

Also, whilst looking at the Maybelline section I noticed the colour whispers. I’d seen these everywhere before with high praises but I was put off as it seemed quite similar to the Maybelline lip butters. I haven’t had the best experience with all the lip butters with one shade which I loved but another which seemed to have a completely different formula and was melting and just completely unflattering on. But the colour whispers were on sale so I decided to give it a go. I picked up the shade coral ambition and it’s really pretty. It’s semi-sheer, moisturising and has a really nice shine on your lips. This colour is a coral (obviously) but with a hint of orange and nude - I’m really bad at describing things but just take a look at the photos!

What are your recent top lip products?

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. The maybelline shade looks gorgeous. I haven't worn a deep red in ages! xxx

    Karan|| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it’s so nice! It actually looks so much more nude than the swatch though!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. They both look absolutely gorgeous oh my gosh! I need!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.