My Autumn Palette




L-R (all shimmery): White champagne, Rose gold copper, Light brown, Dark cranberry brown

Oh no! Another Autumnal-themed post although it’s not even Autumn here (it’s Spring haha). I guess I am getting a little carried away reliving Autumn. But I do love this season a lot especially how where I live it’s like true Autumn with the leaves turing orange and getting a tiny bit chillier but still being pretty warm.

Recently I have rediscovered an old palette which I used to love but then sort of forgot about it - the Maybelline eyeshadow quad in “Copper Chic.” This palette contains four highly-pigmented shimmery coppery/brown toned eyeshadows with one that’s a white champagne. Autumn I think is where shimmery eyeshadows look so perfect as well as darker, more bronzy shades. These eyeshadows are so richly pigmented and shimmery which is perfect. They are also so creamy and smooth which is just how I like it.

All of these colours are so stunning yet wearable and perfect for Autumn.

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.