RAD


Grandma’s Pork Banh Mi and noodles which my friend ordered (this is from the second time that i went).

Recently a new cafe has opened in Mt Eden Village so me and my friend popped by to have a little look and to try out their food. I’d heard that it’s an amazing cafe with delicious food and cute decor so of course, this is the place for me. It’s located at 378 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden (Auckland, New Zealand).

Food/Drinks: 4/5
I ordered a chicken roll (forgot the name) and it was delicious. Portion size is perfect too. But there were 2 sauces, one like mayonnaise and one like the sweet raspberry sort. I wasn’t too keen on the raspberry spread mixed with the chicken but that’s just my opinion. I also ordered a choc fish milkshake which was absolutely delicious! It did actually taste quite like chocolate fish rather than a regular milkshake which I loved. Another time I had a pork roll called ‘Grandma’s Pork Banh Mi’ and I seriosuly have craved this since.

Menu: 5/5
I honestly love the concept of the menu. I went for lunch and there was a section for more expensive meals like $18 or $19 dollars that are like noodles and they also have a section, more cheaper around about $12 which were a selection of sandwiches made from their own baked bread and a selection of fillings. There were also smoothies, milkshakes and juices available which are all home made. Also, the names are hilarious.

Seat Availability: 5/5
There are very cute wall seats, window seats and benches. Also theres a lot of room which is great.

Atmosphere: 5/5
Love the whole vintage shabby decor and there are brick walls with painted geometric shapes which I think looks so cool. Even the number tags made from lego!

Price: 4/5
As I said in the menu, they have a section for more expensive meals and cheaper sandwiches. All are pretty reasonably priced for a cafe.

Hannah xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cafe looks so nice! Great blog post too I really want to go there. Kaci x
    kacistevens.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaci! Yes it is a great cafe.
      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.