BLOGMAS 2014



It is nearly the end of September and the start of December which means Christmas is coming right around the corner! Christmas is definitely my favourite time of the year and so I honestly can’t tell you how excited I am. I have been waiting for a very long time to begin my Christmas posts but I have been holding off until December. So, for the whole of December I will be doing “Blogmas” which is basically Vlogmas but in posts. These will not be daily posts though but are just Christmasy-themed. Look forward to my first Blogmas post on the 1st of December!

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to BLOGmas too! I failed mine last year haha...

    Abbey xo | absie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that will probably happen to me too!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.