Secret Santa Gift Ideas: BLOGMAS




Christmas at school mainly just consists of Secret Santa whether it’s with friends or classmates which is why today’s post will be a Secret Santa Gift Guide! I personally love Secret Santa A LOT although 99.99% of the time I will find out who my Secret Santa is. oops.

My first gift idea is this Lush set in Secret Santa. Literally the name has already told you that this is a perfect gift. If you know that your person loves a good bath, this will be perfect. This set is a good price and comes with two festive treats: the Father Christmas bath bomb and Honey I Washed the Kids soap (interesting name haha) which smells like CARAMEL. Yum.

Next is the Barry M Natural Glow Palette which has been mentioned in another post before. There are neutral colours for both natural and dramatic looks. Again, this is a great price and great for any beauty lovers.

Next is any kind of kikki.k stationary. I love kikki.k stationary so much and I have so much from there. Their innovative and cute stationary make them stand out, so if your person is a stationary-lover this is perfect.

Also, everybody loves a bit of Bublé music so the Michael Bublé Christmas album is a must (but make sure they like him first). Basically any music album would be perfect but I particularly love this album especially during Christmas!

And lastly, obviously everybody loves a bit of candy or chocolate so be sure to pop a bar or two of chocolate into their gift.

Products mentioned:

Hannah xx

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the book and pens, they are so cute <3
    Love Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaci! Yes I love kikki.k stationary.
      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I love that notebook! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.