Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty: BLOGMAS


I always see things where I’m like “ooh! That would be a perfect Christmas gift.” Yet when Christmas actually comes round I seem to forget everything and become clueless. This time I have jotted things down as I see or remember them. So, I hope you enjoy this Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty Edition!

Starting off I have the Napoleon Perdis Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad in Palais which I’d already done a post on (here). This is basically the perfect Christmas palette. It’s got the gold for the festiveness and the muted green, a matte white with a peach undertone for highlighting or a neutral look and a brown with a cranberry undertone. I honestly love this palette and it’s also got nice, sleek packaging which I love obviously. I got this as a gift and it came in a set with a lip quad and nail polish too which was the holiday collection from 2013, but to me this is palette is still a winner when it comes to Christmas.

Next is The Body Shop Christmas gift sets. I particularly like this one where there are two mini shower gels and the packaging is like a Christmas cracker – how CUTE! I honestly think that The Body Shop is so good for Christmas presents in general. What I love is that you can pick and choose which scents you like and they all come in a range of prices.

I think that if you want to get a smaller gift for a beauty-lover a lipstick is perfect. This one is the Shesido lipstick in PK303 Pink Mesa which I think is the perfect nude lipstick. It’s more of a pinky nude with an amazing sleek packaging and a high-shine finish. This is such a lovely lipstick which can be such a perfect gift. (In the image the lighting makes the lipstick look red, I promise it’s not!)

This next one is a little more luxurious and special. It is the Juicy Couture perfume which is a very strong and luxurious smell which I like for the colder months. Obviously as this is a perfume I would recommend you to make sure the person you are buying for has smelt this first incase if they don’t like it but I personally love it and a lot of my friends do too. The bottle is basically reflects the luxurious scent which looks so nice on your vanity.

Next is not a product but The Body Shop lines. I think it was last year The Body Shop released some Christmas scents one which was the Gingerbread Sparkle line which smells amazing and it was just all sparkly and right up my alley. Unfortunately they have not brought it out again this year, but there is still the Frosted Cranberry scent plus new ones like Glazed Apple and Vanilla Brulee. These all can come in sets or separately which would be the perfect gift for anyone!

Also something that I have been dying to get but can never push myself to invest in one is the Benefit advent calendar. I think that this is so so cute and perfect for anyone who is starting off their collection or wants to try out benefit products but doesn’t know what to get. Basically it’s an advent calendar but instead of chocolates you get a mini sample size benefit product each day.

And last but not least it’s Lush. Nothing’s better on a cold winter night than to have a nice hot bath. Lush Christmas Candy Box is perfect for Christmas as it comes with their most popular sweet scents including Candy Mountain, Rock Star, Butterbear and Snow Fairy. I’m a huge fan of Lush and basically anything in there smells heavenly.

Products Mentioned:

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. Really great gift ideas, Hannah! You can never go wrong with giving Lush products! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.