DIY Twig Christmas Trees: BLOGMAS



On Pinterest I found a cute and very easy DIY idea which are these “twig Christmas trees” I like to call them. These are so easy to make too which is the main reason why I like them so much haha. I hope this gives you some DIY inspiration whether you don’t want to go out and buy a mini Christmas tree or you just want to add a festive touch to your bedroom!

You need:
Small branches or twigs
Ribbon or Twine
Christmas baubles
Glass bottles

Steps:
1. Firstly get your glass bottle (mine were glass drink containers and I just ripped the label off) then pop your branches or twigs inside.
2. Next hang your Christmas baubles onto the stronger branches. As you can see I have opted for some sparkly gold ones.
3. Now you can decorate your glass bottles however you like. I have gone for the simple option by just wrapping twine around it to add a nice simple touch but there are so many creative ways you can do this.

And now you’re done. SO simple and easy!

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.