Perfume on the go: L’Occitane Solid Perfume


I am always one of those people who has to bring some sort of perfume or body mist with me everywhere. Whether it’s to the beach where 99.99% of the time I won’t use it or it’s just in my bag, I’ll always have some sort of nice smelling thing with me. But it is quite a hassle to bring around a large perfume bottle which is why this solid perfume is so handy.

I’m not necessarily referring to this particular L’Occitane one, but just all solid perfumes in general. They are small and compact, won’t leak and has equally amazing scents.

So next time you go out to buy a new perfume for on the go, maybe try looking at solid perfumes?

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I've never owned a solid perfume, is it worth the hype?
    Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is! it’s super handy

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I've never before heard about solid perfumes but now I want one as I'm just like you .. I always have some kind of a perfume with me and I never use it but with this my bag will at least be lighter haha :P nice post!

    Pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes haha perfume is an essential.

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.