Wanaka, Te Anau & Milford Sound: South Island of New Zealand


 
 
I’m back with another South Island post - when I told you I went overboard with the photos I really meant it! This post is about 3 different places, but that’s because I didn’t take very many photos in each place as some were just to stopover for somewhere else. 

Starting off with Wanaka, it was just a little stopover during our road trip (we were going from Queenstown to Te Anau) and stopped by this little beach. It was such a nice sunny day and you could still see the mountains in the back.
We arrived in Te Anau quite late but in time for the sunset. We stayed the night in Te Anau just so we could drive to Milford Sound the next day.
Milford Sound was the actual place we did all the driving for and it was stunning. We went on a boat cruise looking at the waterfalls but it was actually so sunny that the photos that I took were all too bright and the sky even looked pixelated because it was so blue!

Stay tuned for my final post on our South Island adventures!

Hannah xx

2 comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.