DIY sugar body scrub


I have one particular friend who loves to do cooking and DIYing with me so when she came over the other day of course we had to make something! She suggested to make a DIY sugar body scrub and taught me how. I was honestly amazed by how simple it was to make this scrub which we tested after and I’m telling you now - my legs and feet were VERY soft.



You need (makes a large jar):
3 cups sugar
1 cup oil (any oil will do e.g. vegetable oil)
Food colouring
Vanilla essence/any other scent


1. Pour your sugar in a bowl and gradually mix in the oil. Honestly you just need to feel it and add how much you oil you want really.

2. Now add in your vanilla essence or any other sort of scent flavourings. You can get so many different flavours like peppermint, raspberry etc which I am definitely going to try next time.

3. If you want, you can change the colour of your scrub. Our scrub turned a light yellow from the oil so adding pink made it a pretty peachy colour.

4. Jar it up and then you are done!

We added a bit of twine around the jar and pegged on a label which made it look so cute and perfect along your bath.


After, we tested it out and ran a shallow foot bath and let our feet soak. HOLY MOLY after we patted our legs and feet dry it felt like heaven.

And that is how you make your own DIY sugar body scrub! I hope you enjoyed this post because I promise you, your legs will feel amazing.

Hannah xx

17 comments:

  1. This sounds so great! I didn't know that it was so easy to make :D Gonna definitely try this weekend.

    www.pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I had no idea it was so simple either!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. wow, this is such a good idea, it looks great xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristy! it’s SO easy

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. Awesome post! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, go check out y blog for the rules!

    www.vivalanicky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I’ve already done it twice so I think I might just answer your questions! :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  4. Making DIY's with your friend sounds so much fun! Nice post!
    I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure I’ll check your blog out :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  5. This looks so pretty. Can't wait to try it :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be an amazing gift for mothers day ♡♥

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, looks really fantastic!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Diana!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try this now and make the jar all cute and all haha
    Dalal xx, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.