First Impression: Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Palette



Top to bottom (all shimmery): Peachy-pink champagne, Warm copper brown, Cream champagne

Oopsies I did a little bit of online beauty shopping! Today I thought I’d do a first impression on one of the items I bought as it was basically the ultimate hype in the beauty world... about 2 years ago. I am probably the very last person to buy this palette. It’s mainly because I live all the way in NZ where they don’t sell many UK/US beauty brands including Wet n Wild (although I do believe that Wet n Wild isn’t sold in the UK either... maybe? I’m not sure haha) so I bought this via Beauty Joint which is an online american beauty/skincare store which ships worldwide.

So onto the actual product, my first impression is that the packaging is so much different to how it was before! 100% I prefer this new packaging - it’s much more sleek. Also, pigmentation is AMAZING and it glides on so nicely. A reason I bought this palette was because all three of the colours are so versatile and there’s not a colour there which I wouldn’t use.

Overall Ratings:

Price: 5/5
So cheap and affordable especially if you can buy it in store. It was a bit more pricey because of the shipping cost on Beauty Joint but still very affordable.

Formula: 4.5/5
Glides on super smooth and nice although there is a hint of chalkiness which makes it a little dry.

Pigmentation: 5/5
Amazingly pigmented but not too crazy which I like as when the pigmentation is a little too much it can be harder to apply the darker shades (like the brown).

Packaging: 4/5
So so much better than before but not quite 5 star packaging haha.

Overall: 4.5/5
Love this product a lot! I would for sure recommend this to you if you have not tried it out yet - it’s definitely worth the hype!

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. The colours look so pretty and at such a great price! I wish we could get wet n wild in the uk :(

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You could buy it online on BeautyJoint!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Maria!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered this, i'm so excited to own it!xx
    www.heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.