My Festival Outfit



sorry obviously i wasn’t paying attention to my shorts as they are all bunched up and the pockets are falling out underneath! oopsies what a fail.

For a lot of you on the other side of the world like the UK and US, it’s going to be festival season soon whilst I’m sitting here on my computer and it’s pouring with rain outside. Well, that’s Winter coming. Anyway, I thought that I’d show you what I would wear if I went to a festival. Hopefully this gives you some inspiration if you were to go to one!

Top - Boohoo
Denim shorts
Booties - Dotti
Sunglasses - ASOS
Duffle bag - Monki (bought from ASOS)

Hannah xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. The top looks really cute :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore that top!

    Lydia // http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha yes I do love that top!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. love this outfit, your photos are really cool too! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure I’ll check out your blog right now :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  4. Love the shorts! To be honest your whole outfit is amazing!! Ah its so cute :) x

    Ambra x | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good! I love this outfit! My fave piece is the top. looks very unique :)

    Pink Demure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love this top a lot haha

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.