The Perfect Neutrals Palette: Collection Work The Colour Nude Eye Palette


 1st row
2nd row
3rd row

I’d heard about Collection from their infamous Lasting Perfection Concealer but never actually heard about any other products. So, whilst in store i had a little looksie round the stand for the other products and me being OBSESSED with neutral shades, this accidentally fell into my basket (oops)

This palette has a really nice selection of both matte and shimmery neutral colours with a wax-consistency highlighter. I actually find that the darkest shade (a very dark matte brown with a hint of black) matches my eyebrow shade perfectly. I honestly think that it is almost silly not to have this palette. The consistency of these eyeshadows I love. It’s not chalky at all but creamy, velvety smooth and just feels really nice. The only bit I’m not a huge fan of is the waxy highlighter. It’s really odd and sticky so it gets dirty very easily.

I do admit that the packaging is a bit of a let down as it’s just cardboard with a border but honestly I got over it (which for me, is crazy) because of how amazing these eyeshadows are. The size of this palette is also so good for travelling too.

So for all you neutral-shade lovers out there - have a little look at this palette. This is my perfect neutrals palette.

Hannah xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors. Im always in the hunt for palettes like this one.
    -Maria
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I love neutral eyeshadow palettes

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look gorgeous, the shades are the perfect colours x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's nothing better than a really nice neutral shade palette, the colours in this one look so pigmented and nice :)

    Pink Demure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Yes they are such lovely shadows :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.