Beauty Review: Maybelline Mousse Foundation


shade: nude 

If you didn’t know already, I do not like most foundations. I feel like it’s so cakey and uncomfortable and even with a powder on top it still rubs off onto clothes or if you just want to itch your face! But, for a while I’ve had the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation which is sort of like my go-to foundation when I do rarely wear a little on particularly spotty days as it isn’t as heavy as some others.

I feel like this is a good overall foundation. It feels quite light on the skin for a foundation, it’s a drugstore product so it’s a great price and you can build up the coverage depending on how much you put on. My favourite thing about this is the formula. It is SO CREAMY and smooth which is why this is a favourite of mine. The overall finish is quite dewey so I probably wouldn’t go for this if your skin is more oily. For me, I think that my skin is normal-dry so this is perfect.

Price: 5/5
Great as it’s a drugstore product. All Maybelline products are affordable prices which won’t break the bank!

Coverage: 4.5/5
Good medium coverage. I don’t particularly like full coverage foundations as personally I think that it can easily look quite cakey on your face.

Formula: 4/5
Formula is creamy and easy to blend. Only downside to this foundation is that it is a bit pink-toned but not too obvious when blended in well.

Packaging: 4/5
The look/packaging of this product isn’t particularly amazing but it isn’t bad either. The best thing about this though is the twist lock at the spout. It is so good - especially for travelling!

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, definitely have to try that out as I'm looking for a good foundation.
    Great post as usual

    Ella
    thepinkpineapple.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella! I agree you should have a look :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. great in depth review! I'm really picky about foundations too, might give this one a try. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise! I’ll check out your blog now :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.