A Name Change... Goodbye Little Vintage Closet


For a while now I’d been wondering if I should change my blog name. When I first started blogging, I intentionally set out this blog to be mainly fashion and a bit of beauty and lifestyle but as I kept going I found that what posts I enjoyed doing the most and did more often were lifestyle ones. But, “little vintage closet” is definitely a more fashion-based name so I wanted a name that reflects on the content on this blog. I’d had absolutely no clue until one night when I suddenly, and randomly thought of “life is sweet.” This does not mean I’m going to do less fashion or beauty posts but I’m going to do exactly the same as I currently am, but it won’t be odd that I have so many lifestyle posts even though the name refers to fashion. I wanted to name this blog “life is sweet” as this blog reflects all the sweet things that are in my life, things that make me happy whether that’s a new favourite lipstick Ive discovered or my travels in NZ or the world. Nothing else is changing around here, just the name. 

Stay tuned for a Baking with Hannah & Claud post up very soon!

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your new name and design. can't wait to see more posts in the future from you x ;)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you lovely!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog name Hannah! I'm looking forward to the new posts!! xx

    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.