Beauty Review: KIKO nail polishes



 I haven’t really heard much about KIKO nail polishes but I picked some up in store a while ago and actually really like them. They have a really nice formula, it dries quite quickly compared to other polishes and it’s a very good price. Also, without a base coat OR top coat these polishes can last around a week. My favourite shade is probably the mint green as it really compliments my skin tone and looks so nice with a matte top coat. These are quite small nail polishes especially compared to brands like OPI but to be honest, I prefer it like that. My much loved OPI Mod About You polish became all gloopy before I finished the bottle even though I used it so often. I prefer paying less for a smaller bottle than much more for a large bottle. These KIKO polishes cost £3.90 which is not pricey at all. Overall I’m a huge fan of these nail polishes and would definitely get a few more!

Have you tried KIKO nail polishes before? What are your favourite colours?

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I've seen some of the range when I went into the shop and the colours blew me away they are beautiful! I'll deffo be getting my hands on some soon!!xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! There are such a huge range of colours

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.