Wardrobe Staple: Boyfriend Jeans



For quite a while, boyfriend jeans have been something I’ve admired but never thought I could wear. But my sister got a pair which she wore so often and I fell in love with them.. so I got them myself! I’ve been wearing these so often as they go so well with everything. I like to wear these with the cuffs rolled up. I personally love the fit of boyfriends jeans as they’re quite loose but still quite fitted to your legs. I have to say I’m not a huge fan of massively distressed jeans which is why I find the cuts on the knee area on these jeans just perfect. Obviously there are so many different ones out there to suit your style, from no rips to the whole knee off the jeans.

I really think that everyone should have a pair of boyfriend jeans as they really are very chic but still casual. You can dress up with a lovely shirt tucked in or just dress casual with a plain flowy top - the options are endless!

Hannah xx

1 comment:

  1. I reaalllyyy like your pair of bf jeans, I have some distressed ones from Hollister that I didn't put down during the summer, they went with everything and looked so chic too!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.