Random Favourites: Christmas Edition


Hi all, it’s favourites time again but this time Christmas edition which makes it all extra exciting! There have been so many things I’ve been loving this month and although December isn’t over yet, I was desperate to share these things with you before Christmas is over.


Firstly, this book of festive craft paper has definitely been so handy with any cute paper DIYs I’ve done for Christmas. I’ve done a post (here) where I show 4 different paper crafts you can do which are so easy. I just think that craft paper can be so effective with decorating during this season.

Next is very random but star confetti is just so good for Christmas. I love using these stars for my festive blog photos and especially scattering on your tablecloth for Christmas dinners. The glistening effect it has is so cool and really pretty, making your table look much more special.

Copper wire fairy lights are also perfect for decorating. Whether it’s displayed in a jar or along your fireplace it’s so pretty and delicate, which looks even prettier at night when lit up. I’d always thought these were ridiculously expensive but you can actually get them at so many home stores and it’s actually really inexpensive. These are so lovely for not only Christmas but also all year.

The Snow Fairy range at Lush smells HEAVENLY. I’m sure most of you have already smelled this before but if you haven’t, it’s basically a very sweet candy scent which I love for this time of the year.  Here I have the shower gel which is also great in doubling up using in the bath for nice and delicious-smelling bubbles. Although this scent is limited edition, I think this makes it that bit more special as every time I smell Snow Fairy it reminds me of Christmas!

When it comes to gifting food, I go straight to this trusty Christmasy chocolate mould (how cute!). I simply melt milk or white chocolate and fill in the moulds and then refrigerate. I usually pop it into cellophane bags and then finish with a ribbon. I end up doing this so often as it’s a perfect little gift for someone.

Also related to baking, this festive rubber spatula is perfect for any Christmas baking, and this one is extra cute with a gingerbread man and measurements written on the spatula. I can’t even begin to explain how important a rubber spatula is when scooping out your mixture. Probably strange I’m mentioning a rubber spatula in my favourites but I can’t stress how it is to get a rubber spatula! Although let’s be honest, you probably already own one haha but this particular one is EXTRA cute.

Last but not least, I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this magazine which is strange as I absolutely love it. It’s the NZ your home & garden magazine which as you can tell is a home and interior magazine but it’s by far my favourite. It includes the interiors of other homes and tips which is right up my alley as I want to become an architect/interior designer. This one is the Christmas edition obviously, and is probably my favourite ones they do.

Products Mentioned:
Book of festive craft paper 
Star confetti
Copper wire fairy lights
Lush Snow Fairy shower gel
Silicone chocolate mould 
Festive rubber spatula
NZ your home & garden magazine

Hannah xx 

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.