4 Ways: Decorate A Space Festive


One of my favourite parts of Christmas is decorating. I absolutely LOVE it. However, sometimes you can feel a little lost with the awkward empty spaces so I thought that I’d                                                                                                                                                                                           share with you 4 different ways I would decorate these spaces. 




Fairy lights, Stacked presents, Saucer & tealight, Wooden bambi




Mini Christmas tree & fairy lights, Stacked books, Jar of red & green candy, Milk bottle with DIY flag drink seperators




Framed festive print, Fairy lights, DIY paper wreath, Saucer & tealight






Festive bunting, Cake stand, Milk bottle with milk, Doily with cookies, Stacked presents, Fairy lights, Star confetti

Hope this post helped you out if you were stuck on ideas for decorating!

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. All of these decorations are so sweet and festive - love it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely ideas! I love the copper fairy lights, I must get my hands on some!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I agree you should get some - I recently got the fairy lights and LOVE them

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.