Bangkok: Travels in Thailand


Bangkok was the last stop in my Thailand trip. I absolutely loved Bangkok as there is a mixture of modern and old. We lived in a hotel very near all the shops and it’s honestly crazy how many and how big all the malls were. However there are also the beautiful large temples nearby which of course we also visited. Enjoy the photos!

Floating markets
This is Siam Paragon which is the largest shopping mall I’ve ever been to. The bottom floor is an aquarium and the top floor is a 4D cinema! 
 Chinatown
 
This Buddha is made of SOLID gold!
The busy Bangkok nightlife

New Years Eve was PACKED with people but I loved seeing everyone so excited and in high spirits. Unfortunately I don’t actually have photos of fireworks or anything but we were too busy celebrating 2016!

Hannah xx 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing! I've never been to Thailand before but I would love to go. Love the photo's - they really capture the atmosphere and culture :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I absolutely love the culture and people in Thailand

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.