A New Look


Hello everyone! I am super excited as there have been some major changes on this blog.


 If you couldn’t already tell, my blog has a whole new look. I think that a lot of bloggers come to a point where they’re not happy with the content or just the blog as a whole and I had this moment. I have changed this blog quite a few times with designs I created myself however I was never 100% content with everything and all these css codes were just a huge pain to be honest. So I decided to invest in a blog design I’m in love with. I honestly feel so proud and happy with “life is sweet” and just so excited for what’s more to come! (also, I have finally made an Instagram account @lis_blog, follow for BTS of my blog!)

Hannah xx

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love it!! I'm super jealous! Great header too!

    Abbey xo
    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.