Nude Lipstick Haul


 Hi all! Today I have a lip product haul of five new lipsticks which all happen to be nude. Typical. So, I thought that I would share with you these if you’re on the hunt for a perfect nude lipstick.

L-R: Maybelline super lustrous lipsticks in “820 Pink Cognito,” “356 Soft Suede,” “125 Nude Velvet,” Maybelline velvet matte liquid lipstick in “MAT 12,” L’Oreal colour riche lipstick in “Fuzzy Taupe” 
T-B: 820 Pink Cognito, 356 Soft Suede, 125 Nude Velvet, MAT 12, Fuzzy Taupe

Starting off with the Revlon super lustrous lipsticks, “Pink Cognito” is quite sheer as it’s a shine lipstick. It’s a light peachy nude colour and super shiny on the lips. “Soft Suede” is a bit of a more darker and bright nude and when swatched it looks like a bright magenta. However on your lips it’s much more toned down. It’s got hints of orange, brown and a deep red but still qualifies as a nude I think.  “Nude Velvet” for me is the most basic nude and I love it. It’s basically the exact same colour as my actual lips but a smidgen darker so this for me is a perfect everyday nude lipstick. Next I picked up one Maybelline velvet matte liquid lipstick in the shade “MAT 12.” This one is a more brighter shade, but I’d still classify it as a nude. I’d describe this as a toned down magenta mixed with nude. I personally love liquid lipsticks and this literally dries as a matte straightaway which impressed me immensely. Lastly, I got a L’Oreal colour riche lipstick in “Fuzzy Taupe” which is similar to Nude Velvet as it’s very similar to your actual lip colour but lighter.

These were all super inexpensive and drugstore so I highly recommend you to check them out!

Hannah xx 

3 comments:

  1. I adore Pink Cognito! Beautiful post!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah these are really nice nude colours, especially for the price!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.