Recipe: Acai Bowl



Ever since I began exercising (I talk about it in my Fitness post here), I’ve also been inspired to eat slightly healthier as I’ve been feeling constantly tired and quite gluggy and a lot of people have told me that eating healthier helps prevent these issues.


I decided I should probably do some research and start eating healthier as I am very bad when it comes to healthy eating. I read a lot of food blogs, watched so many videos yet didn’t really know where to start. So I began by searching for healthier recipes which actually appeal to me and this was one that stood out. Acai bowls are both delicious, nutritious and perfect in the summer when there are so many gorgeous berries available. Here is a delicious acai bowl recipe to enjoy!

Ingredients:
 2 tbs acai powder
 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
 1/4 cup frozen mango
 almond milk
 1/2 tsp honey

Toppings:
(these are obviously to your taste but this is what I had)
 blueberries
 blackberries
 crushed almonds
 granola

To make this, blend together the acai powder, frozen berries, mango and honey together. Add almond milk until it’s the right consistency which should be like a thick smoothie. Then pour into a bowl and top with your desired toppings.

It’s so simple, easy, healthy and delicious!

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I love making smoothie bowls, I've never made an acai bowl though which I really want to try - yours looks delicious!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I’ve never made a smoothie bowl before - I’ll be sure to make one soon!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. eating clean is actually my cup of tea, but I've never tried acai!
    xx Flora
    www.florabugan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.