Free the Shoulders


For those of you on the other side of the world from me, summer is on its way! 


Right now in NZ we’re easing into Autumn and although I absolutely love Autumn fashion, summer is still my favourite season. One of my favourite summer fashion trends are off the shoulder tops and I’ve always admired how lovely they look on others. Whilst we were in Thailand, on the markets I spotted this gorgeous white lace off the shoulder top and immediately fell in love. Although it’s quite simple I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it in the stores. Of course a major thought is can I really pull this off? but to be honest as long as you’re confident you can’t really go wrong. This summer let your hair down and free the shoulders!

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.