Tuesday’s Treat: Apple Crumble


I don’t think there’s anything better than warm apple crumble fresh out of the oven with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.


I remember the first time I heard of apple crumble I was disgusted - I mean cooked apples? But I tried it and it's now one of my favourite desserts . This is a delicious and super easy recipe for apple crumble.

Apples:
 5 apples
 cinnamon
 golden syrup

Crumble:
 ½ cup plain flour
 ½ cup rolled oats
 ¼ cup brown sugar
 75g butter 
 cinnamon

Pre heat your oven to 190°C or 170ºC fan forced. Then peel and slice your apples and line along the bottom of an oven-proof dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle maple syrup along the top. To make the crumble mix all the ingredients except the butter together. Melt the butter and mix through the crumble mixture. Once done, sprinkle the crumble over the apples and pop it in the oven for around 45 minutes or until the apples are soft and the crumble becomes golden. Serve with either vanilla ice cream or cream and enjoy!

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.