Benefit They’re Real Mascara


After years of hating mascara I have finally found one which I actually like.


I know, it sounds kind of weird as mascara is a staple for basically everyone but I always found it looked awkward on my lashes. This formula seems to hold my lashes curled which no other mascara I’ve tried has done before, as my eyelashes are literally dead straight and very hard to hold a curl (even after using an eyelash curler). One of the most noticeable things after applying this mascara is that it lengthens your eyelashes and makes them look longer. The brush makes the application easy and I find that this mascara doesn't clump as easily as other do, which makes your lashes look much more natural. Usually when I'm wearing mascara I don't really want people to instantly tell I've got something on, just that my lashes are more darker and longer than usual. However you can easily build up the mascara to go for a more noticeable and fuller look.

One huge plus for me is that it doesn’t smudge easily. Whenever I’m wearing mascara I always forget I have it on and rub my eyes but I find even when I do rub my eyes, it doesn’t come off which is a huge relief. However, I was surprised that it’s not super hard to get off - I don’t even use eye makeup remover but I just use my everyday cleanser, I just gently massage my eyes and it seems to do the trick! Overall I am a huge fan of this and would definitely recommend it to anyone who's lashes are just as annoying as mine!

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I agree - I love this mascara as well. You should definitely give Benefit Roller Lash mascara a try as this is the one I now use over They're Real - I curl my lashes and then apply the Roller Lash and this seems to hold the curl for longer :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara for my short stick straight lashes! I find it also holds a curl well :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.