The Farmers Market: Weekend Getaway


It has been a very long time since I’ve done a travel post and I recently-ish went back to Matakana/Omaha and took some photos there. This is actually one of my favourite places in the north island of NZ so of course I had to share them!


This was the cutest thing ever. You could leave your dogs in this area where there are always little children playing with them.



There is so much fresh produce available to buy from the farmers in Matakana. A lot of people come here to do their weekly grocery shop instead of the supermarket!


This made me laugh!

(me too)

Along with the veges, you can also sit down to have lunch as there are so many booths of delicious food. I had fish tacos which were so good.


I thought that this was the prettiest little flower shop!



Matakana, I love you.

Hannah xx

6 comments:

  1. This market looks amazing, so many fresh veggies! I'm also one of these people who are guilty of squeezing avocados haha - who else would you know that it's ripe? xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I have to squeeze avocados

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these photos so much!! Especially the ones of the roses, I love how crisp your photos are :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolyn, I love crisp photos too so I like to play around with the focus!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. I love going to Matakana especially to the markets. Theres something about just going there bright and early in the morning and just spending the day surrounded by a good atmosphere.
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! Going to the markets on a Saturday morning is a very lovely start to the weekend

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.