Benefit High Beam


Right now, I feel like everyone is going highlighter crazy as we're all trying to find that perfect summery glow. 


Benefit High Beam is quite an old product but I have been absolutely loving it. It basically looks like a nail polish and you dot it on your face, then blend it out.

What I like most about this product is how it's the perfect shimmery-ness for me. You can still see it, but you don't look like Edward Cullen from Twilight. However it is still very buildable, so you can go from a very subtle highlight which is what I prefer to super shimmery if that's what you're going for. I'm not a huge fan of having your entire face highlighted, so because this is a liquid highlighter with a small applicator, it ensures you will only highlight where you want. I actually really like how the applicator is like a nail polish brush as I find it very straight-forward and easy to use. Sometimes powders can go everywhere but because this is a liquid it won't. When you first apply it, it does look quite scary, like a shimmery and very light barbie pink but once blended out it becomes much more subtle, and you can hardly see any pink. It feels very lightweight on the skin too, and it won't give you that awful sticky feeling.

I feel like I'm so late with this product, but I am loving it!

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently using Shy Beam and love that so I need to pick up the original :) The colour looks lovely!

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I do need to check out Shy Beam!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.