Tuesday’s Treat: Chocolate Brownies


Who doesn’t love a good slice of brownie. I sure do! Here is a super easy but delicious brownie recipe, perfect for a quick baking session.


Brownies:
• 175g butter, melted
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 4 eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 1 cup flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• white chocolate chunks (optional)
• icing sugar

Preheat the oven to 180C. Beat the melted butter, sugar and cocoa powder together until mixed through. Add in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla essence, and continue to beat the mixture. Sift in the flour and baking powder. Add in the white chocolate chunks and mix through using a wooden spoon. Pour into a greased brownie tin and bake for around 20 minutes. Cool and then sprinkle over icing sugar.

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I love brownies!! A good warm brownie on a rainy day is so ideal especially right now in NZ haha
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these look so delicious! I need to make them soon as I totally love Brownies! Mmm. Your photos are gorgeous too!

    Sarah xxx www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so delicious! Thank you Sarah

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.