NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner


If you struggle with your liquid liner, stop everything you're doing because I've found the ultimate dream product. 


I have to admit I just bought this on a whim as I was already buying clothes off ASOS and I saw this. I already liked the brand NYX, I needed a liquid liner so I bought it.

Before this, I tried using liquid liner about 4 times, all which failed MAJORLY so I basically gave up. Honestly, the first time I used this I actually did a proper cat flick that worked and did not look too bad! I was so shocked and confused how I got it straight away. It glides on so smoothly and the more I use this the easier it gets.

I think it’s because of the brush. This is quite long and thin, but I’ve also seen other brushes from other liners which as much shorter. If you don’t like longer brushes then this is not for you, but honestly I thought I couldn’t ever do liquid liner until I tried this.

Also, it’s got an amazing staying power as it’s easily lasted me throughout the day (even when my eyes teared up - I think I was watching a very sad movie), with no smudges but when using either eye makeup remover or a cleanser it easily comes off. It’s a good, bold black colour which is really important because there’s nothing worse than a black where it’s looks faded. It has been a very long time since I’ve been this obsessed with a product.


Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice! I usually prefer a marker-shaped liner, but I do love anything from NYX! ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NYX is so so good! Yes, another important factor for the easiest way to apply liquid liner is the shape of the pen that fits you personally! For me this works out much better than markers, but for others it might be different :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.