Current Favourites


It’s August. What?! Where on earth has the year gone. I feel like 2016 has whizzed by, and usually I find the first half of the year goes by so slowly. Then again, I have been very busy. Here are my favourites which I’ve been currently loving!


My first favourite is cat page markers as I have been using sticky notes so much. They’re so handy with your diary to mark out a specific date or if you have a temporary reminder. I bought these adorable page markers which are cats (you can’t really get much better than that) and I’ve found that they’re just so helpful when organising important dates.

Bralettes are another thing which I have been loving and I’ve added a few more to my collection. These are so pretty and lacey, but not to mention the best part is how comfortable they are (wire bras are NOT haha). They also look so lovely under tops where you can see the lace coming through.

This Hello Kitty OPI nail polish set is one of the few sets where I’ve loved every single colour. I’ve used these colours so many times as they’re so versatile. It includes an off white, classic pink, a very pale pastel pink as well as a red. All very feminine but not extremely girly colours. I really like OPI nail polishes already and these tiny ones are just too cute!

I’ve absolutely loved Sam Claflin since I first saw him in The Hunger Games and after a bit of online stalking (as you do) I discovered the movie Love, Rosie which has been one of my all-time favourite movies ever since. As soon as I saw the trailer for the movie Me Before You I knew I would love it. And of course I did. I absolutely love Emilia Clarke in the film and her positivity put a constant smile on my face. I am still yet to read the book, although now I am desperate to get my hands on it.

Now onto food, both are coincidentally a mixture of mint and chocolate but I absolutely love these two flavours together. The first is an ice cream brand called oob as they have the most delicious ice cream that I am addicted to. My favourite is their peppermint chip ice cream, but currently I have their vanilla with flakes of chocolate that is also so good. There’s just something about this brand of ice cream which I find tastes 10x yummier than other brands.

Also, I saw in the supermarket that Cadbury came out with an oreo range and I basically squealed with excitement. I mean you can’t get much better than oreo and chocolate mixed together. This range is absolutely delicious but my favourite is their oreo mint. It’s just so friggen good!

Products Mentioned:
Cat page markers
Lace bralettes (similar)
OPI Hello Kitty nail polish collection
Me Before You movie
Oob ice cream
Cadbury oreo mint chocolate
   
xx

Hannah

4 comments:

  1. The oreo chocolates are amazing! I'm not a big fan of minty and dessert/sweet things but I really enjoyed this :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s SO good! I’m so glad Oreo collaborated with Cadbury

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I've been loving bralettes for summer too, definitely much more comfortable than wearing a bra! Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bralettes are so comfy! Sure, I’d love to

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.