Lush: So White & Space Girl



So White bath ballistic
 Space Girl bath bomb

Being still away during Boxing Day, I didn’t really get the opportunity to go Boxing Day shopping because we were still busy travelling etc. But when I saw Lush I immediately had a little nosey in to see what was in and I bumped into a 50% off sale. Although a lot of things were sold out and I didn’t have much time, these two bath products sold me.

The first one is the So White bath ballistic. I’ve heard quite a lot about this before I bought it and had never smelt it before. All the words used to describe this is citrusy and apples which to be honest doesn’t appeal to me at all. But when I went in I decided to give it a whiff and oh my, it’s probably my favourite out of the entire Lush shop. It is apply and citrusy, but not too much and it’s mostly just very fresh and sweet.

The other one is a bath bomb and I was quite hesitant as it is glittery which can get quite annoying but I love this scent a lot. I honestly can’t describe it though, it’s very sweet and to be honest smells like an entire Lush shop in a bath bomb. Sorry not very helpful haha but the only thing you can do is go into a Lush shop and give it a sniff! 

What are your favourite Lush products?

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.