My 14th Birthday



Last week I had my 14th birthday which was SUPER exciting. I have to say it was probably my favourite birthday yet as my parents usually have to go to work when it’s on the weekdays. My friends came over the day before to be able to celebrate the morning with me. It was the most beautiful sunny day on my birthday so me and my family went mini golfing after they left which was my first time and it was so fun! (also I got quite a nice tan in the sun ;))

I personally love watching/reading about what other people get for their birthdays because it’s kind of like another gift guide, giving inspiration for what you might get for someone else, or what you may want yourself.

I received these amazing gifts shown from my family, a family friend and close friends. The first thing I got was a pair of floral pyjama shorts from Peter Alexander which I love of course. I also received a little and friday cookbook because I love the local little and friday cafe. Inside, this cookbook has the best baking and cooking recipes.
 I also got this beautiful Swarovski butterfly necklace. It’s got white and subtle pink gems which is so cute! I love this so much and it’s a really beautiful delicate necklace.
My sister has this pandora flower ring at I fell in love with it so I got it for my birthday! I love wearing petite rings rather than chunky ones.
Another super handy gift was this kikki.k leather jewellery wrap which is actually so perfect as we always go away and I put my jewellery in little drawstring bags where the necklaces do get quite tangled. Also it’s mint green with gold polka dots which I LOVE. 
My last gift is this tin which I fell in love with. I’m always looking for vintage-look items and tins are perfect! This is especially cute as it’s got different sweets drawn.

And that’s my gifts done! I had the most amazing birthday and am very grateful for all these generous gifts and my friends and family!

Hannahxx

4 comments:

  1. I wish you late Happy birthday !! ♥ You got lovely gifts :)

    pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had an amazing birthday lovely! Some nice gifts you got <3
    Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.