Beauty Review: Elf Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Gel




For starters, it’s so cheap - only $2! The prices do vary though depending on where you are in the world, but there’s only a few dollars difference - in the UK it’s only like a dollar more and in NZ you can get it from Kmart for $5.

But, the main reason I love this so much is that when you apply this to my brows it doesn’t dry crispy. The worst thing in the world is when your hairs dry hard like too much hairspray in your hair. When this dries, your eyebrow hairs still feel like hairs but are put in place. I do admit I’m not a huge fan of the packaging but this the actual product is really good (which is the main thing that matters).

I definitely recommend this and I will keep repurchasing once I’ve finished!

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. this product must be fantastic!
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.