Random Favourites: February


ah i don’t know what’s on the ‘n’ haha (possibly a part of the flower). The OCD side of me is going mental haha

It has occurred to me that I have never done a favourites post before. I guess it’s because since I go to school, I don’t really have the opportunity to try new makeup. My skin isn’t that bad at all so 99.99% of the time I don’t wear makeup (apart from a bit of brow gel). Occasionally I have spotty days so I’ll wear a bit of BB cream but apart from that, nothing. But, there are still new things that I discover and love so I thought that I would share with you my random favourites for the month of February. Also since the last round of flowers have bloomed, I thought I might put a few pieces on as they are so pretty! and also they will be the last flower I’ll se for quite some time (because I live in NZ)

My first favourite is the lotus candle by ECOYA. I got this quite recently and it smells AMAZING. I do not want to burn it! At first i thought it was quite a strong granny scent and didn’t really like it but it really grows on you. Also, it’s quite strong when you sniff it from the candle so I just left it with the lid off in my room and it lightly scented my whole room. 

I don’t think I would last without mentioning kikki.k. I don’t know why but I just love kikki.k so much. Anyway, this diary planner is so handy. It’s real leather and this beautiful lilac colour with gold details. It has so many handy tabs inside where you can jot down things like your favourite cafe or what your friend’s address is.

Quite recently I bought a new bag (oopsies) and surprise surprise it’s from ASOS. This for me is the perfect size to keep all my essentials as it’s so small and also it’s so versatile since it’s black. I’d been meaning to get a duffle bag for ages and now I finally have one!

A next favourite of mine is a blanket. Strange, but I promise you this is the softest blanket I’ve ever touched. It’s from Farmers and its just so cuddly and warm. This is exactly what I imagined clouds would feel like when I was younger haha

I am a very ‘listy’ person so this ‘to do list’ is perfect for me. I just like to write down everything that I need to know which is good for organisation but bad as my short-term memory has gotten so terrible. I actually had over 1000 completed reminders on my old phone!

Products mentioned: 
ASOS Monki duffle bag (out of stock sorry! but I’m referring to any duffle bag in general)
Farmers soft grey blanket/throw

Hannah xx

9 comments:

  1. The diary planner looks so pretty. I need to get one like that :)

    Sarah | http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It also looks so nice on your desk or bedside table haha

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I love that diary in lilac! So beautiful and it definitely caught my eye! Also that blanket looks like the same material as a robe I got for Christmas and I must agree, it is so so soooo soft!

    Ree x // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I didn’t know you could get robes in that material! I must find one haha :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. That looks like the softest, most cuddly blanket ever! Haha great post :) http://kirsty.ws/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty! Yes it is soo soft haha

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  4. I love the look of that duffle bag. It is simple, easy to wear, incredibly practical and also quite stylish, must purchase one.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It was also so cheap too - on sale for about $25(Around about £12.50)! I guess you just have to do a bit of online shopping (or research I like to call it haha)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful diary planner, color is gorgeous!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.