Random Favourites: April



It has been a LONG time since Ive done a Random Favourites so i thought that Id do one for the month of April as there’s quite a few things that I have loved. 

My first favourite is a new phone case which I am in love with. I was on the hunt for a phone case and came across the website Casetify. As soon as I saw the foxes I instantly fell in love (THEY’RE SO FLIPPING CUTE) This is a really nice and sturdy good quality case. Also, a great thing about Casetify is that there’s free international shipping! yay

Next up is a hair product. I have naturally straight hair so on the days where it’s looking a little frizzy with flyaways everywhere I have been loving the Schwarzkopf zero frizz spray. Using this is just a super easy way to instantly make your hair a lot more tamed and straight. This is very handy before school to fix my hair on the (many) bad hair days.

This may be a bit strange to mention but then again this is a random favourites... it’s metallic sharpies. I have just been loving this so much instead of regular sharpies, labelling books, folders etc. I love the bronze as it’s like a rose gold and the silver looks amazing on black paper. These metallic sharpies are just a bit more exciting than your regular black sharpies.

Black converse have been my staple shoes when I just want to wear something casual. Because they’re all black, they match everything so I guess it’s my kind of ‘when-I-can’t-be-bothered-matching’ shoes. They’re a very versatile pair of shoes which I personally think should be a pair of shoes which everybody owns.

Ever since I bought this gold triangle necklace from the night markets, I’ve been wearing it non-stop. I just love the simplicity of it which makes it so easy to pair with anything in my wardrobe. Right now I am really into geometric shapes with jewellery so this is perfect for me!

If you are a believer in superstitions or horoscopes, I recommend the Daily Horoscopes app (on your phone). My friends have been using this so I just downloaded it the other week and it has been scarily accurate. Every day there will be a new horoscope for you to read. I personally really like it but obviously this isn’t for all people :)

And last but not least, Twinings Cranberry & Raspberry tea has been my favourite herbal tea. I honestly thought that I’d never get into any sort of herbal teas as i like to stick to my english breakfast. But when I tried it, it was surprisingly delicious. If you were wondering what this tastes like, the title basically explains it for you - berry!

Products Mentioned:
Casetify Forest Foxes Case
Schwarzkopf zero frizz Spray

6 comments:

  1. Love the phone case :)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! it’s so cute isn’t it :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I love that de-frizz spray as well, its a necessity for spring/summer! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog?:)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it’s so good! I already follow and love your blog!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.