I’m Back! What’s in my Bag 2015


Hello everyone! It has been quite some time since I’ve sat down and written on my blog but if you didn’t read my last post I basically went out to the bush in a house with 7 other girls for an entire month.

It’s a compulsory school thing learning independence etc. I can’t even describe how much I enjoyed my time - we were all in tears in the end! I learnt so much about our environment and my friends living with me and I can’t even describe how beautiful it was out in the country, the stars are stunning and I even saw a few shooting stars! Although, I have certainly missed blogging so much!

Anyways, this bag is by a brand called Monki but I bought it off ASOS on a sale. I have to say it was kind of an impulse buy because I had been loving duffle bags but couldn’t find the perfect simple black one until I saw this on sale. I bought it straight away (literally) and now actually prefer it over other bags i have which I’d been looking at for AGES before I bought. Anyway - my point is that this is one of my best purchases as it’s currently my go-to bag. Here’s all the things that I’m currently carrying around!

Above are all my bag essentials so things I always carry with me. 

Small 2015 diary/planner - kikki.k
Gum (I LOVE these containers)
Wallet - Marc Jacobs
Small purse (carrying receipts) - Cath Kidston
Sunglasses - Aviators
Hand Sanitiser - Dettol
Tissues
Phone (yes, there is an extremely annoying bubble from the screen protector)
Earphones

Here are all the beauty things I carry. obviously it changes round but this is what’s inside right now.

Stripy pouch - DIY
Lip balms - Nivea, eos
Revlon balm stain in Lovesick Passionee
Travel wipes
Hair ties
MOR hand cream
Vanilla body mist - The Body Shop
Rose hand cream and pouch - L’Occitane

And that’s what’s currently in my bag. I’m so happy to be back and to get straight into blogging!

Hannah xx

6 comments:

  1. That is such a cute bag! I love reading posts like this ♥
    I've been so lazy with blogging recently too, hope to get back into it now though!

    Abbey x
    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abbey! I love reading bag posts too haha

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your bag, its such a perfect size for everything! Love the photos in this post by the way x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is gorgeous, so many cute and useful things inside too x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.