New Decor: Copper & Wood



Recently I have picked up a few decor bits for my room! I was supposed to be done and dusted with my room as I’ve been redecorating and continuously buying new decor for about a year now and have spent a load of money but I just can’t stop. Here are the things I’ve gotten recently (also, you may see a wood and copper theme going on...)

Firstly I bought this copper and wood lamp and I am absolutely in love with it - this is probably one of my favourite things I’ve gotten. It’s got a wooden base and structure with screws and you can see the cable which I think gives it a subtle industrial look. This is such a lovely lamp and the copper shade is a great statement piece.

I also picked up two of these mason jar cups for smoothies or hot chocolates or any drink really. They are so much cuter than your regular glasses and it’s more spill-proof!

Claud ever so kindly made for me the wooden hexagon box which looks so good and professional and matches my room perfectly! I love it so much as I’ve been going for a copper and wood accents theme (if you couldn’t already tell by this haul haha).

Continuing on with the wood and copper theme, I’ve bought a wooden frame and made myself this copper print. The light wood frame has more texture and light colour than a plain white frame. I love making my own art in my room and this is one of my recent ones. It’s quite simple but together it’s wood AND copper - couldn’t get any better!

I have been eyeing up this quote in the frame from kikki.k for ages now so I finally bought it. It’s a white frame with a really pretty quote inside that’s a wash of blue with gold writing. I absolutely love this quote too and it’s just such a nice piece for my desk area.

I also got this really pretty candle holder that’s very geometric. I think that the design is so cool and it is a really nice statement piece. I’d originally used some glassy type ones but they honestly just didn’t go with my room anymore so I picked this one up!

I am in LOVE with this duvet. The other day I popped by Citta Design outlet looking for a cake stand but came out with this duvet cover instead! It is so pretty and I am in love with Citta Design prints but they can get pretty pricey. This was on sale as it’s the outlet and it’s so cute. The pattern’s called “courtyard” and it’s got a lot of little bits of nature and animals. This is a simplistic but such a cute duvet.

Lastly me & Claud recently quickly popped into Bed Bath & Beyond for a quick peep which was a huge mistake because i wasn’t supposed to be spending any more money! This copper basket was on a huge sale and so I HAD to buy it...

Products mentioned & Links available

Copper and wood lamp - Kmart
Mason jar cups - Kmart
Wood hexagon box - Claud’s DIY
Wood frame - The Warehouse 
Quote in frame - kikki.k
Copper candle holder - Farmers
‘Courtyard’ Duvet Cover - Citta Design
Copper basket - Bed Bath & Beyond

Hannah xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of the wood and copper! So pretty!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too (but you probably could already tell by this haul haha)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I love this, dear Hannah! Home deco was always my favourite and you have such a special sense of style!
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flora! You’re so sweet

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh sooo cute!!! I love copper decor! X
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, copper is just such a lovely statement colour!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.