Wardrobe Staple: Bralettes



Hello everyone! Today I have another wardrobe staple which I have been loving a lot - bralettes.


I have to admit when I first saw these I thought they were weird and pointless but looking at how different people styled them I began to really like them. There are so many different styles of bralettes out there but I particularly like this one which is a lacey halterneck. This bralette is from Urban Outfitters and I absolutely love it.

My favourite way to style these is with a simple grey flowy top and boyfriend jeans. It’s casual but still polished I think. They add a nice lacey touch to a plain outfit which is always great when you’re feeling lazy! (for me this is basically every day...)

Hannah xx

12 comments:

  1. I haven't got any bralettes yet, but I really would like to have one! Are they comfy?
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! They are so comfortable I recommend you to check them out!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't got any bralettes but this is super pretty! I love the detailing on it x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the detail is so pretty!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. I was so close to buying a few bralettes but couldn't see how I would wear them - now you've answered me question! This one is so super cute! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I’m happy to hear that! I so recommend you to pick one up :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  4. I need to get some bralettes in the near future! Great post!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes, there are so many places which sell such nice bralettes

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  5. Its so pretty - Urban Outfitters do great bralettes!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Urban Outfitters has the nicest bralettes

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  6. So pretty! I love bralettes under flowy tops, where you see a peek of them on the sides. Urban Outfitters do some lovely ones! x

    http://thesundaychapter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they look so nice under flower tops!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.