Random Favourites: October


Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve done a random favourites and they seem to be quite popular so I thought I’d do another for October.


My first favourite is an amazing book - All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. It’s been something I’ve wanted to read for ages but just never did until I saw it in library period one day. I honestly think that this is the best book I’ve ever read - and believe me, I have never say this. The day I got this book out I started reading before bed and couldn’t put it down until morning (literally). I don’t really know how to sum up the book but as the front cover bit says “the story of a girl who learns to live from a boy who wants to die.” So yes, it’s a very sad and emotional novel but seriously gives an incredible insight into mental illness and suicide. I would so so recommend you to read this book as it just touched me like no other book has ever done before.

kikki.k magnetic bookmarks are another favourite of mine as I’ve been using them all the time. Most bookmarks tend to slip out of your book which is a total pain but because these ones are magnetic they never do! Also, of course kikki.k have so many cute designs so the ones I have aren’t available anymore but there are still so many cute collections.

Recently as the weather’s been pretty warm I have been loving penny loafers. They’re that perfect slip on shoe with a bit more grip than ballet flats and they look so cute. I especially love these gold studded ones I have as they look very polished even though they’re easier to put on then some regular converse. It’s a win win situation!

I’ve been using a sleeping mask when I go to sleep and I weirdly feel like it makes me sleep so much better and just gets me more sleepy. This one by Peter Alexander is so lovely and soft. I really think if you tend to have issues with sleeping, you should try using a sleeping mask because I personally think it’s making a difference.


I have been loving this shampoo and conditioner for quite a while now so I’m not sure why I haven’t actually put these in a favourites post yet. It’s the Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner in Normal. There are so many other kinds for different hair types too (e.g. my sister uses oily scalp, dry ends). I’d been on the hunt for a good staple shampoo and conditioner and went through like a 6 month period where I kept on buying and trying new shampoos/conditioners. It took quite a while until I started using Garnier Fructis and I haven’t used another brand since. These smell so good - kind of like a tropical milkshake in the best way possible but mainly I’ve just noticed ever since I started using this range my hair is cleaner for longer.

I knew as soon as I saw high neck bikinis come out that I’d love them. Me already being obsessed with high neck tops, a bikini version right up my alley. I just really like the cut of high neck bikinis and the back of this one with the criss crosses are SO cool.

Products Mentioned:
Garner Fructis normal shampoo & conditioner
High neck bikinis

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally I am reading All The Bright Places too, and I must agree, I almost cry inside every time I have to put it down. It is such a great book. Your photographs in this post look outstanding! Amazing post!!!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace! I know right it’s an amazing book!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.