Styling A Sleeveless Duster Coat


 
Sleveless Duster Coat - Topshop


Quite recently I got my hands on a sleeveless duster coat which I’d been on the hunt for but didn’t really find one that I really loved until I went to Topshop. This is a lovely soft material, light grey colour which I love and has a really nice waterfall front bit (I think that’s what it’s called?). Anyways, as soon as I bought it I just had a mind blank for how to style it. After an afternoon of looking through my closet, I’ve finally found an outfit which I really like.

Hopefully this gave you some inspiration if you’ve got a sleeveless duster coat yourself and didn’t know how to style it or if you now want to get one for yourself!

Hannah xx 

2 comments:

  1. This is nice! Is your top from H&M, I think I have a similar one! Love the outfit combo. :)


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No my top isn’t from H&M haha but I’ve seen this style of top everywhere!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.