Christmas Crafts Haul!


It is finally December which means the Christmas posts begin! I have to say I’ve been waiting probably all year to do these posts so I’m SUPER excited.


Recently I’ve bought quite a few bits and pieces for festive DIYs so I thought I’d show you what I got as I personally love craft things and stationary. Hopefully this gives you some ideas for things you need for gift wrapping and crafts or it just makes you extra excited for Christmas!

Firstly I got a mini polystyrene wreath as I’ve seen so many DIY wreaths using this but I’ve never actually seen one in store before. But the other day I saw this one and it’s so cheap so I grabbed it straightaway. There’s one DIY I’ve had my eye on using just white paper so you’ll probably see that soon!

Next up is an assortment of ribbon - there’s the red and white ribbon which have really nice subtle details as well as a green one with Santa’s washing line (how cute) and a white one with some stars. Ribbon is an essential not only for crafts but also gift wrapping too.

I also got two packs of twine as quite recently I’ve been using twine a lot instead of ribbon. One pack is full of colourful striped twine which is so cool, I originally bought it just for the red one but I think using the other colours would look really nice too. I also got this trio pack of brown twine which is just really nice for a more rustic look.

Also, I bought this festive craft paper which is probably one of my favourite things I’ve gotten as there are so many lovely designs. I know so many simple DIYs which this craft paper is perfect for! I think that craft paper is an essential when it comes to the crafty side of things during Christmas.

I also have this pack of colourful striped straws which are so cute! Just like the twine, I originally only wanted the red ones but actually using the different colours look so cool. These paper straws are so much cuter and prettier than your average plastic straw.

Lastly, I bought a pack of colourful star confetti. We have this every year as it’s so pretty and festive. This looks so cool scattered on a white tablecloth for Christmas dinner or just along your fireplace. I also love to use this for the background of festive posts!

Products Mentioned & Links Available:
(links are same product or similar)
Mini polystyrene wreath
Red ribbon
White ribbon
Green Santa’s washing line ribbon
White star ribbon
Pack of colourful striped twine
Pack of brown twine
Festive craft paper
Pack of colourful striped straws
Pack of colourful star confetti

Stay tuned to see how I use these products in festive posts coming soon!

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.