Stationery Haul


I have always been a lover of stationery. And I always spend way too much money on stationery I don’t actually need but there are so many cute bits coming out every year. This time I felt very satisfied with everything I purchased so I thought that I’d share them with you all!

Obviously I couldn’t talk about stationery without mentioning kikki.k! This time the study planner caught my eye as it’s so cute and inside there is a perfectly organised format for a study timetable plus extra pages for notes. I am an organisational/neat freak so this will hopefully help relieve the stress of exam time.

 Whitcoulls is a stationery/book shop in NZ and I just popped in to get my usual textbooks but quite a lot of things caught my eye. One of which was this navy striped folder. This simple design caught my eye and the elastic tie around the end is a smart touch as I get annoyed when my folder goes flying open. Also, I specifically chose this subject divider as not only is it pretty, but it’s plastic as I find that the holes on the paper subject dividers just get more and more ruined throughout the year.

 I also got pencils and a ruler but instead of the usual ones I get (which aren’t so pretty) I found them in wood. I love wood home decor so this is right up my alley. I also bought paperclips as I always forget to buy them but need so often. I spotted these ones which are gold and huge which are perfect for notes. 

I never really understood how you could have a favourite type of pen until last year. I went through so many pens from writing so many notes and I noticed there were some which I loved and some of which I really didn’t like. I first discovered the brand Inkjoy early last year and now they’re my favourite pen brand. As you can see I really went to town with all the different colours! Along with the pens I bought some regular highlighters as I find writing notes in different coloured pens and highlighters help me when studying.

Products Mentioned:
kikki.k study planner
Whitcoulls navy striped folder
Whitcoulls plastic subject dividers
Whitcoulls wooden ruler
Whitcoulls wooden pencils 10 pack
Whitcoulls large gold paperclips
Inkjoy multicoloured pens
Stabilo Boss highlighters

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post! It's so bright and colourful! You can never go wrong with stationary! I love that study planner x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I know I feel like good stationary helps motivate me through school haha

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. Everything looks so bright and fun!! Love the study planner too, it looks like it'd almost force you to be organised!

    Katie // ZZ&H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right, it’ll definitely help me with studying

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.