The Denim Skirt


I have always loved a good denim skirt and recently they have been everywhere. I love denim skirts because of the femininity of a skirt yet it’s not super girly as it’s denim. These are perfect for both everyday or for a more dressy occasion, depending on how you style it. 


Like most other clothes, denim skirts come in so many different styles. You could go for a simple one with nothing, or one with pockets, buttons, stitching - the list goes on. The one I have is slightly high-waisted with a button up front, pockets and in a classic denim shade. Skirts aren’t something I’d usually wear for a casual occasion but I knew I would be comfortable wearing this. Not only is this a great everyday skirt I think if you wore a structured crop top and some boots it would look really lovely. I’m very tempted to buy more denim skirts!

Hannah xx

6 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! It's so stylish and I love the photos for this post! I must get around to picking myself one up soon x


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! I agree, a demin skirt is a wardrobe staple!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. This skirt is so pretty :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a black denim skirt last weekend and I'm in love with it! It's so casual but feminine at the same time. I know it's going to become a firm favourite of mine!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh next on my wishlist is a black denim skirt! I completely agree with how it’s casual and feminine

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.