Make Up Store Haul


Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all a couple new makeup products I picked up from Make Up Store.
T-B: eyeshadow in “Myth,” eyeshadow in “Venice,” blush in “Coral Lace,” chubby lipstick in “Flame” 

Altogether I bought two eyeshadows, a blush and a chubby lipstick. Starting with the eyeshadows, “Myth” is a shimmery nude with a hint of pink which I think is a very nice neutral colour for your eyelids or even to highlight. “Venice” is one of the coolest colours as it’s a grey-brown yet green at the same time. As you can see in the photos it looks quite green however it will look completely brown in another light. This is perfect for your crease and although it can look green I think it still counts as a neutral colour. Both of these colours have a really nice formula for me personally, which is smooth, very blendable and with medium-high pigmentation. This blush is becoming my favourite blush as well as the favourite thing I bought in this haul. The pigmentation is amazing so you don’t need to use much at all. It’s a peachy-orange shade with subtle shimmer. The shimmer is so pretty, almost as if you have glowing skin. Lastly, I bought a chubby lipstick in “Flame” which is basically just a lip pencil. This looks like quite a bright shade when swatched however on your lips it looks much more toned down. It’s smooth and creamy with high pigmentation and because it’s a lip pencil, it’s super easy to apply!

Have you tried anything from Make Up Store? What would you recommend?

Hannah xx

No comments:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.