Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks


Hi everyone! I did a nude lipstick haul where three of them were the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks and recently I have been loving them so much. Not only are they so affordable but you get a great product. I have three shades, all nudes of course! Although I only picked out nudes, I have to say there is a huge range of shades to suit everyone.

T-B: 356 Soft Suede, 125 Nude Velvet, 820 Pink Cognito

Soft Suede is kind of like a muted red with a hint of orange and when swatched it looks so bright however it’s completely different on the lips. Nude Velvet is my favourite and is your typical browny nude which I find very flattering. These two shades are in the ‘creme’ line and are so pigmented. Although, what I like the most is the moisturising formula but it’s not so creamy that it practically melts on your lips which means that this is in my good books.

Pink Cognito is more sheer and a peachy pink shade and is a ‘shine’ lipstick. This is pretty shiny on the lips, equally as moisturising although I do prefer the creme lipsticks as I personally prefer pigmented lipsticks over sheer lipsticks. My favourite thing about these lipsticks are that they’re so easy to apply and has an easy and smooth application.

What are your favourite drugstore lipsticks?

Hannah xx

5 comments:

  1. These look so beautiful, I love the look of Soft Suede!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are all such lovely shades!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. Great choice! I do love Soft Suede a lot

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, these lipsticks look beautiful! Your blog is stunning, followed!

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kiran, what a lovely comment!

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.