Make Up Store Blush in Coral Lace



In my Make Up Store haul, I mentioned how this blush in the shade ‘Coral Lace’ was becoming a favourite product of mine so I decided to do a full review as I have been loving it.



Starting off with the colour, it’s a gorgeous peachy-pink with a hint of shimmer which when worn lightly can look as if you have a natural glow. Usually I’m not a huge fan of shimmery blushes but I actually really like this as it’s quite subtle. The pigmentation is not too strong to the point where a dab will make your cheeks look bright pink, but you don’t need very much to get a good amount of colour. Also, it’s very buildable so you can literally go from a very light flush to a brighter, more pigmented colour if that’s what you’re after. This is my ideal formula as it’s not drying at all yet still a powder, as I don’t like cream blushes. Another plus is the seriously huge range of colours and shades to choose from - neutrals, brighter shades, shimmers and mattes. The only downside for me is the packaging and the lid can occasionally come off, however it’s not the end of the world. In the end I love the actual product so that’s not going to stop me from using it!

Basically, this is my newest favourite beauty find. I so recommend you to pick one up if you’re on the hunt for a blush!

Hannah xx

1 comment:

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.