Lush Happy Daze



When it comes to bath products, Lush products are a clear favourite of mine. This set called Happy Daze and contains four great bath time products.


Fizzbanger bath bomb
Karma bubble bar
Brightside bubble bar
The Comforter bubble bar

This set is from NZ obviously, but the Happy Daze set in the UK is slightly different with The Experimenter bath bomb instead of the Karma bubble bar. In this set there is the Fizzbanger bath bomb, Karma bubble bar, Brightside bubble bar and The Comforter bubble bar - all apart from The Comforter I’d never tried so I was excited to test out the others.

Starting with the Fizzbanger bath bomb, what instantly struck me was the bright neon yellow colour - it’s so cool! It’s supposed to smell like Toffee Apple but to me it smells more citrusy with hints of lemon so I’d use this in the morning. This is the only one I’ve used so far and it did not let me down. When you first pop it in your bath it produces amazing colours but what I loved the most was in the end where there is a small surprise, not like something huge but I didn’t expect it! Next the Karma bubble bar is a multilayered scent with oranges and spices. So if you don’t like spices, I wouldn’t recommend this one however I really like this. I feel like this is that perfect cosy bath product after a long freezing day and then you get this huge hug.  The Brightside bubble bar is a citrusy scent with hints of mandarin and tangerine which is perfect for a morning bath. You would leave the bath feeling very fresh and clean which is always good for the mornings. Last but not least, The Comforter bubble bar has always been a favourite of mine so I knew I’d love this. It’s a sweet scent of blackcurrants and all berries mixed together.

This set is definitely one of which I enjoyed every single product. Usually with sets there will be one or two items which I’m not too keen on but this is  not the case. My favourite Lush sets are the ones with all bath bombs/bubble bars so this is right up my alley. I also had a little peek at Lush online and  it seems was though like me, everyone loves these products individually. If you’re looking for a gift for someone or just want to treat yourself, pop in your local Lush and have a look!

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the Comforter bubble bar everywhere lately! I def have to pick it up the next time I'm at LUSH, but the Fizzbanger also sounds really cool! I like the idea of a surprise inside haha.

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love both the Fizzbanger and the Comforter bubble bar! You can’t really go wrong with either one of them

      Hannah xx

      Delete

© The Dreamers Club. DESIGN BY A.